DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
1. Referral from the family physician or from the medical practitioner with a contract with the Timiș County Health Insurance Fund (CJASTM Timiș).
2. Proof of medical insurance or copy of the pension slip
4. Healthcare card
5. Copies of medical records
Admissions are done according to established criteria, based on a schedule and the severity of the patient’s health. The following cases are eligible:
• Incurable oncological patients with malignant tumors and progressive evolution
• Patients with terminal COPD
• Patients with NYHA IV cardiovascular disease
• Patients with acute or chronic haemorrhagic / ischaemic stroke.
PATIENT VISITING HOURS
At the Centre for Palliative Care “Casa Milostivirii Divine” patients can be visited by their loved ones as follows:
INFORMATION REGARDING PATIENTS WITH DISABILITIES
The Centre for Palliative Care “Casa Milostivirii Divine” Timişoara will provide, if required, an authorized sign language interpreter for patients with hearing impairments or, in case of patients with deafblindness,an interpreter for the patient’s specific language. We will establish collaboration agreements with specialised organisations for admitted patients with special needs.
INFORMATION REGARDING PATIENT DISCHARGE:
• Patients are discharged 14 to 21 days after admission taking into consideration:
– the hospital’s profile – palliative care
– the average recommended hospitalization period
– the medical assessment of the patient’s condition by the attending physician.
The physician will inform the family 24 hours prior to the patient’s discharge:
• The family is required to be present at the communicated discharge date in order to take over the patient and continue his or her care at home or in another hospital unit
• The physician will write the discharge note
• The patient will only leave the hospital accompanied by his or her family
• Depending on the patient’s clinical condition, an ambulance can be provided at discharge.